Terms & Conditions
We strongly recommend that you:
Read these Terms carefully before using www.pilot.com.kw
Print a copy for future reference.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted on www.pilot.com.kw (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the Terms on each occasion you use www.pilot.com.kw . By accessing www.pilot.com.kw registering an Account or using the Services offered by Al Baldani General Trading & Contracting Est. on the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with all or any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of www.pilot.com.kw
- ACCOUNT AND REGISTRED USER:-
2.1 In order to access certain functions of the Service, including the ability to order and purchase Products, you must register and create an account on www.pilot.com.kw, secured by a password (the “Account”). Any Account so created is personal and exclusive to you and is non-transferable to any third party . 2.2By registering at and using www.pilot.com.kw, you warrant that the information provided by you in the course of the registration process is true and accurate and you undertake to ensure that such information is kept updated. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Account or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately (see Contact Us for more information and contact details).
- ORDER PROCESS:-
- As a Registered User, you may order and purchase Products through the Service. If a payment is applicable to your order for a Product, you agree to pay the full amount for that Product as indicated during the order process, including shipping costs or other charges that may be applicable to such order. You may see our Payment and delivery terms below, or refer to our Help & Services section on how to use www.pilot.com.kw and for information on how to place an order All orders that you place on www.pilot.com.kw will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms.
- The “confirmation” stage sets out the final details of your order. Following that, we will send to you an order acknowledgement e-mail, detailing the Products you have ordered. You may note that this e-mail is not an order confirmation or order acceptance by us.
- After acceptance of your order, completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the Products ordered to you if you have paid through your Card or at the delivery of Products at your address, however subject to our receiving full payment for the Products, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (refer to Returns are Easy section for details).
- We may not retain details of your order for you to subsequently access on www.pilot.com.kw. Therefore, we suggest that you print these Terms and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders, you may Contact Us by clicking here and you will be directed to our Customer Service contact page or you may call our customer service hotline at +965 22466580
- From time to time there may be errors in the pricing of the Products that appear on the Website or during the order process. There may also be errors in transmission resulting in interruption of your purchase
- We take payment from your credit or debit card (“Card”) at the time we receive your order for the relevant Products, after we have checked your Card details. We also accept cash or Card payment on delivery of the Products, subject to the conditions mentioned at Section 5 below. Products are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the Products, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the Products.
- To ensure that your Card is not being used without your consent, if you select Knet as your favored payment method we will direct you to the Knet payment gateway where you will be asked to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date, & pin code). Alternatively, if you chose Visa/MasterCard/AMEX as your preferred payment method you will be directed to the MasterCard Internet Gateway Service website (MiGS), where you will be required to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date & pin code). We may validate your name, address, and other Personal Information provided by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting the Terms, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, Personal Information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency (Knet or MiGS), which may keep a record of that information. You may note that this is done only to confirm your identity and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable law.
- Responsibility to verify the Customer and Customer’s Card Information and to rightfully
Responsibility to verify the Customer and Customer’s Card Information and to rightfully authorize the transaction deducting payments from the card lies with the respective payment gateway and /or the issuer bank of the card being used. Makers Inc. is not liable for any losses or damages occurring out of fraudulent transactions happening due to attacks or breaches on any payment gateway, attacks or breaches on issuer banks, or due to Customer’s Card details, PIN verification details, password verification details or any other details authorizing purchase on the payment gateway being acquired by persons of malicious intent or persons who may not be the rightful owners of the card.
4.4 Payment can be made by any method specified at www.pilot.com.kw.. For information about secure online ordering, see Secure Shopping
- All prices are shown in Kuwaiti Dinar (KD) and include taxes (if applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise (see Home Delivery Information and Delivery for further details including delivery charges).
5. PAYMENT DELIVERY
As mentioned at Section 4.1 above, we also offer our Registered
Users the option to pay for the Products ordered, either by cash or Card upon
delivery at their address, should they opt for such service during the
placement of order/checkout. However, any such payment on delivery shall be
subject to the following:
5.1 Cash is to be presented to our authorized customer service representative for collection on the spot prior to receiving delivery of the Products ordered.
5.2 Upon receipt of full payment, the customer service representative will hand over the Products with the invoice and the delivery note.
5.3 It may be noted that we do not accept payments by cheque or gift vouchers or discount coupons in place of cash when using Payment on Delivery option (Discount Coupons if applicable, should be applied prior to checkout).
5.4 To ensure prompt and timely delivery, the customer will be contacted at least 30 minutes prior to delivery.
5.5 Ordered Products cannot be withheld by the customer on credit. Payment for the Products ordered is to be made at delivery. It may be noted that the person taking delivery of the Products should be the Registered User who had ordered the Products or his/her authorized person, providing adequate proof of such authorization.
5.6 In the event where you are not at home or at the specified location for order delivery, the customer service representative will wait at the address mentioned for a grace period of one hour with your ordered Products. Inability to establish contact during that time will prompt him to depart and a call will be made again later in the day. Should that fail, the order will be returned for another attempt on the following day.
5.7 In case our customer service representatives are unable to reach the customer within 24 hours of placing the order; it will automatically be deemed as cancelled.